ACCESS AND OPENING HOURS
Where is Pente à Neige?
The site is located at Ignace Bourget park, in the South-West of Montreal.
Address: 6101 Avenue de Montmagny
By public transport: Angrignon and Monk metro.
By car: close to Carrefour Angrignon, accessible from highways 15, 20 and 720.
Free parking spaces are available on Avenue Newman and Avenue de Montmagny.
Christmas holidays (December 21 to January 3):
• Every Day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• CLOSED on December 24th, 25th and January 1st
• January 3 only: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Spring break (March 2 to 6) :
• Monday to Wednesday : 10a.m. to 6p.m.
• Thursday and Friday : 10a.m. to 9p.m.
Regular hours (January 4 to March 29):
• Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday : CLOSED.
• Thursday : 4pm. to 9p.m. (snowpark, 1st Hill area and Intermediary slope only).
• Friday : 4pm. to 9p.m. (snowpark, 1st Hill area and Intermediary ski slope only).
• Saturday : 9a.m to 9p.m. (snowtubing opens at 10.30am)
• Sunday : 9a.m to 7p.m. (snowtubing opens at 10.30am)